Date: 3 March 2020

With all of the talk in the past few days and weeks around the rapidly growing concern in regard to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) I'm guessing this email won't come as a surprise to anyone.

1. The Bothell Community Dinner that many of our scouts were planning on volunteering at this weekend has been cancelled. When conditions change and they are able to hold the dinner again, we will reschedule our service.

2. Chief Seattle BSA has cancelled the Shooting Sports Day at Camp Pigott scheduled for March 28-29. If you have already paid for this event, they will be issuing refunds over the next couple of weeks.

3. I know some of you are also wondering about our scheduled camping trip next weekend to Cape Disappointment. At this time, our Scoutmaster is planning on the event continuing as planned. All troop leadership will be following the latest news and if changes need to be made, they will be communicated as soon as possible to everyone.

More information regarding the camping trip will be coming out later this weekend (pack checks, loading the trailer, arrival/departure times, etc).

If you have any questions, please let us know.